- Familiarity with the web is helpful.
- Computer and internet access.
- A minimum of a half day’s time to invest in the course.
Learn how to take ideas, validate them, and prototype them in one day, without learning how to code. Become a better entrepreneur, product manager, marketer, manager, or small business owner. Learn how experienced entrepreneurs come up with killer ideas and launch them with minimum time invested and with $0 upfront.
Are you ready to take the plunge and finally pursue the business idea of your dreams? Are you sure you have the skills and the time to be successful? Have you heard of the Lean Startup, the product framework that is revolutionizing startups all over the world? This course will teach you the skills that are essential to being a successful entrepreneur.
About the instructor
- Top-rated Udemy Instructor with over 630+ 5-star reviews.
- Teaches 10 different courses on Entrepreneurship.
- Startup founder for 5+ years, raised three rounds of capital worth several millions of dollars.
- Worked as a VC and was in charge of deal flow in Silicon Valley.
- Oversaw investments in large companies like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Tesla.
- Owns Sprintkick, an agency that builds web & mobile apps for 20+ Fortune 500 companies.
- Created and launched over 100+ apps in the last four years.
Who is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs who have ideas or are already in the middle of a project.
- Project managers who want to learn more efficient ways of rolling out new products or internal features.
- Anyone aspiring to be an entrepreneur.
- Anyone trying to minimize the risk associated with their new venture.
- Anyone looking for new skills in the realms of entrepreneurship, marketing, product management, and growth hacking.
- Anyone interested in having a more in-depth understanding of the Lean Startup.
Created by Evan Kimbrell
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 6.19 GB