Utilize SCSS, CSS to build Flexbox & CSS Grid layouts – including concept specific bonus sections!
What you’ll learn
- How to use SCSS & CSS Grid with HTML appropriately (HTML & SCSS class naming conventions)
- How to set up an SCSS dev environment!
- CSS Grid
- No previous experience required, however, if you are already an experienced developer and want to learn SCSS & CSS Grid this course will still greatly help you.
This course will teach you how to build out popular social media navigation bar layouts with CSS Grid & FlexBox. You will be learning how to use specific tools along with these layout systems. These tools include SCSS, CSS, HTML, and more. On top of all of the content, there is a bonus section included covering CSS FlexBox concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to USE CSS Grid.
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to set up a local SCSS dev env.
- Beginners AND Professionals who want to learn how to build social media navbars with SCSS and CSS Grid