Chart JS the missing manual!
Course is made in the version Chart JS 2.7.2
New videos are used with version Chart JS 2.7.3
Why Should you take this course?
Let me explain my personal story. When I started to learn Chart JS it was a real challenge. Creating charts was already hard, however understanding the documentation was the biggest structure. I could not belief how complicated the documentation was. I felt it was written by expert developers that assume you knew how to already code in Chart JS. Just look at the documentation and a lot is missing out.
I remembered when I finally was able to get a chart on the page. I felt like I won the jackpot. Finally it worked but I quickly realize that what I really wanted was create charts that are directly connected with my database. And nothing about that single topic is found anywhere.
Because of this struggle I decided to create this wonderfully detailed course. This is what I coined as the Chart JS missing manual. Why? Because it covers so much in detail en topics not being shown in Chart JS documentation. This course is what I would say the course I wished I had before starting out. It would save a lot of time and could get me up to speed fast.
How you learn in this Chart JS course?
In this course I will take you from absolute beginner in Chart JS to a professional Chart JS developer. You will be following along with the codes but there is more.
- You will get challenging questions about Chart JS.
- You will be tested with some challenges in Chart JS and see if you can complete them on time.
- You will get problem cases that forces you to think and debug the problems in the chart.
What can you expect from this course?
You will be able to create charts guaranteed! This course is very easy to follow as we are doing step by step. More complicated items will even be discussed line by line.
You will create:
- Line chart with Chart JS
- Bar chart with Chart JS
- Stacked bar chart with Chart JS
- Horizontal bar chart with Chart JS
- Radar chart with Chart JS
- Polar chart with Chart JS
- Pie chart with Chart JS
- Doughnut chart with Chart JS
- Gauge Chart with Chart JS (YES we can make them as well with minor tweaks!)
- Bubble chart with Chart JS
- Scatter chart with Chart JS
- Create Chart Titles
- Combo Bar Line Chart
- Customize Chart Legends
- Customize Chart Tooltips
- Chart JS Color management / Gradient / Chart Colors based on color
- Drill Down Charts / Clickable Charts
- Chart JS with Database MYSQL PHP
- Dynamic charts with AJAX update and input forms
You will learn how to make each of these charts and I will be updating these sections every once and a while. ChartJS is developing quickly with many new features and charts. This course will be your absolute reference course for making every possible chart with Chart JS.
And you will be solving some challenging problems to see if you are really a PRO in Chart JS! Some of them are really hard but once you master that you are very skilled to make all kind of charts with Chart JS!
“What Version is this course made?”
In this entire course you will learn codes in the version Chart JS 2.7.2.
New videos are created in latest version Chart JS 2.7.3.
“What is the most exciting part of this course?”
My obsession of having real dynamic charts from a database. It is one of the best skills
that you must know. It is discussed here in depth.
“Do you update the course with new items”
Yes weekly new items appear and currently this course is being hugely extended!
3 Reason why you will love this course!
- This course will always be updated with the latest ChartJS development, there are far more charts than those.
- This course will be you absolute reference sheet for ChartJS. It covers the most important aspects of Chart JS library and makes sure you are ready to start using it to build chart.
The main objective of this course
Make Chart JS accessible for everyone who wants to learn it. At the end of this course you MUST and WILL be confident that you can create any chart with Chart JS with ease.
Let’s go and start make those Charts!
It is time to dive in! Start and create your charts for the web! Join this course and make the web a more chart friendly place!
Who this course is for:
- Data workers that need to translate data into visuals.
- Web programmers that need to make use of charts for the web.
- Data analyst that needs to find new methods to consume data faster or present data effectively
- Professionals that need to create charts for the web.
- Beginners or advanced programmers that truly want to learn how to get started with ChartJS
- People who tried to learn ChartJS but struggle because the ChartJS documentation is not good.
- This course is build for every type of user. (Beginner, advanced or for people with no single knowledge all.)
Created by Nicky Wong
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 4.82 GB