- You should be comfortable with HTML, CSS and JS, but it’s not technically required.
- You should know some PHP and MySQL, but it’s not a requirement.
This is a fast paces course, but you’ll a lot of advanced concepts that a typical “build a login system” course won’t teach you.
You’ll learn MORE than just how to make a login system. This course includes topics on:
- Create a login and user registration system from scratch using PHP and MySQL
- All the code is on GitHub for you to view at any time (the real code and it’s history).
- Downloadable code after each lesson.
- Lessons on security and password protection.
- How to create members-only pages.
- How to create Classes from basic functions.
- Secure database connections using PDO instead of MySQLi (PDO is the OOP way, and is considered “better”).
- What to build next on your own.
You’ll learn how to code a full login system, with registration, logout and member-only access pages.
Almost every website on the planet has a login system. It’s about time yours does too. The best part about creating your own login system (and taking this course) is the skill you’ll gain: you’ll be able to put a login system into EVERY website you design in your future. It’s very easy once you learn how to do it — and that’s why you’re here: to learn how to code your own login system from scratch.
I look forward to seeing you inside the course!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to create a website login/logout/registration system
- Developers who are familiar with basic HTML and CSS
Created by Kalob Taulien
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 436.86 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/create-php-ajax-js-jquery-mysql-login-system-today/.