Learn how to use the power of Excel Macros and VBA to automate and reduce your Excel workload to almost nothing!
What you’ll learn
- Automate your Excel workload
- Impress your boss with your Excel wizardry!
- Build your Resume by adding Excel Programming to your Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic Excel Skills (you know what rows and columns are)
If you already use Excel, you know how repetitive and time-consuming some tasks can be. This course is designed to teach you how to take those repetitive and time-consuming Excel tasks, and make them happen in a click of a button! If you use Excel a lot in your work, this course is essential; it will reduce your workload significantly.
In this course you will learn:
- What macros are and why you should use them.
- How to read and edit Visual Basic for Application code, and quickly edit macros.
- How to make conditional macros that work in a variety of situations.
- How to create macros that apply effects dynamically to large sets of Excel data.
- How to save enormous amounts of time by automating your Excel work.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who know how to use the basic features of Excel and want to unlock its true power.