Learn the fundamental concepts to creating websites on how websites work and how they get created
What you’ll learn
- clear path for how to create websites
- basic computer use knowledge
Learn what it takes to get a website online, how websites work and where to begin if you want to create your own websites.
Understanding the fundamental core concepts related to the internet and how websites function is a great starting point to anyone who wants to create websites.
Learn more about how websites are made and how web content is served up to users.
This course covers everything you need to know in order to start creating websites, learn where to start, explore the terms used and the technology involved. Get links and information about common resources used by web developers to create websites.
This course aims to answer any questions you may have about
- How HTML works
- How website get created
- what goes into designing and constructing web content
- Dynamic websites vs Static websites
- Front-end code vs Back-end code
- Client side vs server side
- How servers display content
- web hosting and domains
- Browsers and how they render code
- how to get files from your computer to a server
- all about top web resources and sites
- plus more
Taught by an instructor with over 18 years of real web development experience. Learn how you too can start creating websites and explore how easy it can be to get started with websites.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to learn more about web development
- anyone who wants to learn about how website work
Direct Download [250 MB]