The overall goal of this Interaction Design Specialist for Web Developers course is to help you design better products, services, processes, strategies, spaces, architecture, and experiences. Design Thinking helps you develop practical and innovative solutions for your problems.
The Interaction Design and wireframing approach has rapidly been adopted by some of the world’s leading brands, such as Apple, Google, Samsung, and GE and the approach is being taught at leading universities around the world, including Stanford and Harvard.
Interaction Design is a human-focused, prototype-driven process for innovation. In this course you will develop a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of Interaction Design along with wireframing techniques and you will learn how to implement your new found knowledge in your professional work life.
The Benefits – You will learn:
- The fundamental concepts of Interaction Design and wireframing
- Learn wireframing techniques and principles
- Learn the difference between interaction design vs interactive design
- Why you should use Design Thinking and why it is more effective than traditional business methods when the goal is innovation and great design in a business environment.
- Practical Interaction Design methods and tools such as Wire Frame that will empower you to apply Interaction Design at work.
- Ethnographic and analysis methods, which differ from classical market research, such as focus groups and surveys.
- By working through a complete innovation project.
- How to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centric approach, empathy, and playful testing. A great deal of design still takes a top-down approach; specified, or determined in ways that do not involve iterative engagement with clients, customers, or end-users.
- Early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products and services.
Interaction Design is an approach that can be applied by anyone who is interested in improving – or inventing – a given product, service, experience, or strategy.
You can also take this course if you are:
- UX designers, web designers, Industrial designers, service designers, exhibit designers, visual communication designers, and architects.
- Marketing professionals.
- Executives and senior business leaders.
- Decision makers in R&D of products, services, systems, and experiences.
Who this course is for:
- This Interaction Design Specialist course is designed for Web Developers and Programmers
- Any person who create Web Sites using WordPress can benefit from this course
- If you know CSS and HTML and need to gain additional skills, then this course is for you
- This course is not for individuals who are new to the computing industry
- You must have some prior knowledge of creating basic Web Sites