Understand and apply Google’s game-changing NLP algorithm to real-world tasks. Build 2 NLP applications.
What you’ll learn
Understand the history about BERT and why it changed NLP more than any algorithm in the recent years
Understand how BERT is different from other standard algorithm and is closer to how humans process languages
Use the tokenizing tools provided with BERT to preprocess text data efficiently
Use the BERT layer as a embedding to plug it to your own NLP model
Use BERT as a pre-trained model and then fine tune it to get the most out of it
Explore the Github project from the Google research team to get the tools we need
Get models available on Tensorflow Hub, the platform where you can get already trained models
Clean text data
Create datasets for AI from those data
Use Google Colab and Tensorflow 2.0 for your AI implementations
Create customs layers and models in TF 2.0 for specific NLP tasks
Dive deep into the BERT intuition and applications:
- Suitable for everyone: We will dive into the history of BERT from its origins, detailing any concept so that anyone can follow and finish the course mastering this state-of-the-art NLP algorithm even if you are new to the subject.
- Powerful and disruptive: Learn the concepts behind a new BERT, getting rid of RNNs, CNNs and other heavy deep learning models to implement a more intuitive way to process language that will suit a wide range of NLP purposes, including yours!
- User-friendly and efficient: We’ve designed the course using the latest technologies, using Tensorflow 2.0 and Google Colab, assuring that you won’t have any local machine/software version/compatibility issues and that you are using the most up-to-date tools.
Who this course is for:
- AI amateurs that are eager to learn how NLP research has evolved those last years and how BERT is changing everything
- AI students that need to have a deeper knowledge about the most recent NLP techniques
- Business driven people that are eager to know how to optimize NLP solutions to leverage any text data
- Anyone who wants to start a new career specialized in NLP and get a strong knowledge of the state-of-the art algorithm in this field, adding efficient cases to their portfolio