Build Strong Foundation of Optimization Techniques to Apply in Business
What you’ll learn
- Formulating linear programs and solving them
- There is dual to every primal and their relations can bring quick decision insight
- Sensitivity analysis
- Making intelligent decisions
- One of the most widely used optimization technique
- Familiarity with linear algebra and coordinate geometry will be helpful
This course aims at making you comfortable with the most important optimization technique – Linear Programming. It starts with the concept of linear, takes you through linear program formulation, brings you at ease with graphical method for optimization and sensitivity, dives into simplex method to get to the nuances of optimization, prepares you to take advantage of duality and also discusses various special situations that can help you in becoming smart user of this technique.
Who this course is for:
- Students and professionals working with optimization techniques for deep leaning, machine learning and artificial intelligence.