- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
MACHINE LEARNING FOR APPS
Welcome to the most comprehensive course on Core ML, one of Apples hot new features for iOS 11. The goal with Machine Learning is to mimic the human mind. It can be used to identify things like objects or images, make predictions and even analyze and identify speech.
Dive in and learn the core concepts of machine learning and start building apps that can think! In this course you going to learn everything you need to know to start building more intelligent apps and your own ML Models.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Core ML is the first step if you want to start building apps with AI. Machine Learning opens an entirely new world to opportunities that will take your apps to the next level.
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Learn to code how the PROs code – not just copy and paste
- Build Real Projects – You’ll get to build projects that help you retain what you’ve learned
- Build awesome apps that can make predictions
- Build amazing apps that can classify human handwriting
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn about the foundation of Machine Learning and Core ML
- Learn foundational python
- Build a classification model allow your apps to make predictions
- Build a neural network for your app that can classify human writing
- Learn core ML concepts so you can build your own ML Model
- Utilize the power of Machine Learning and AI for use in iOS apps
- Learn how to pass in images to Apples pre trained model – MobileNet
Don’t forget to join the free live community where you can get free help anytime from other students
Who is the target audience?
- If you have basic experience with iOS development take this course
- If you have basic experience with iOS or mobile development then take this course
Created by Devslopes by Mark Price
Last updated 10/2017
Size: 1.25 GB