Learn the ABCs of Mailchimp Email Marketing including how to setup & automate campaigns, create popups & more!
What you’ll learn
- How to set up a MailChimp account
- How to import an existing list of subscribers
- How to set up a regular campaign
- How to create an opt-in form
- How to set up an automated welcome series for new subscribers
- Free resources you can use in your campaigns for professional photography and design
- How to create a pop-up form
- Copywriting best practices, subject line best practices
In this MailChimp for Beginners course, you’ll learn the ABC’s of how to set up an account, import a list, capture new subscribers, create normal and automated campaigns, grow your list and more!
This course is for anyone interested in learning more about email marketing, MailChimp, or for business owners who sell products or services, and need to level up their email marketing strategy. Each section includes various modules for you to follow and actionable step-by-step strategies, alongside downloadable templates and resources to set you up for personal success.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand how to:
- Use MailChimp to Create pop-up forms, automated emails, regular campaigns
- How to set up and use your account
- Which free resources you should use, and how they’ll help you create professional-looking campaigns
- Copywriting and subject line best practices
- Implement list-building strategies to grow your list…and so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in building and nurturing an email list on Mailchimp