Beginning your journey on Microsoft Azure + 180 practice questions on AZ-900 certification exam
What you’ll learn
Ability to understand how to start working with Azure
Spin up Virtual Machines
Work with Storage options such as BLOB , SQL Server
Basic Understanding of services such as Azure Functions, Azure Web apps etc
Be prepared when taking the AZ-900 certification exam
Basic IT knowledge on Networks , databases
Basic understand on what is a cloud platform
Basic understanding on how Web servers work
Basic understanding on developing web applications
v4.2 – June 2020
- Added more practice questions to the Exam section
- Refreshed the chapters on Azure Regions, Deploying a Windows Virtual Machine, Azure Marketplace
v4.1 April 2020
- Updated chapters on Network Security Groups , Azure SQL database , Azure Web Apps , Communication within an Azure virtual network
- Added chapters on Example Invoice, Azure Container Instances, Availability Zones implementation
v4.0 March 2020
- Refreshed several chapters including the creation of virtual machines, Azure Functions , Azure Logic Apps to reflect User interface changes in Azure.
- Added chapters on “Important Points” at the end of each section.
- Added 30 extra practice questions
v3.0 October 2019
- Refresh on existing topics to reflect Azure changes
- Added chapters on cloud concepts
- Added chapters on security, privacy and compliance
- Added chapters on pricing and support
v2.0 June 2019
Added practice 140 questions for the AZ-900 certification exam
Feedback from Students
“Perfectly what need for beginner’s in azure”
“I got exactly what I wanted, an overview of Azure services to the perfect level of details, not too high level and not too detailed. The instructor was methodical and straight to the point.”
Cloud Computing is the next big thing , just look around you at how the digital world is evolving. Big players such as Amazon , Microsoft , Google are working towards the goal of allowing customers to embrace cloud computing.
Microsoft has made big strides in this domain , and its no surprise as to why they are one of the leaders when it comes to Cloud Computing.
This course is designed to help students get themselves familiar with Microsoft’s Cloud platform , Microsoft Azure.
In this course you will learn the following
1. Creating a Free Account in Azure
2. Working with Virtual Machines
3. Working with Azure Storage – BLOB , Table , Queues , Files
4. Introduction to Azure SQL Databases and CosmosDB
5. Basic Networking concepts in Azure
6. A Basic understanding on various services such as Azure Functions , Azure Logic Apps , Azure Scale Sets etc.
Don’t get left behind. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION is the need of the hour and Cloud computing is one of the backbone for empower the world towards this goal.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to start learning how to use the Azure Platform
- Students who want to get a head start to the Microsoft Azure Cloud Certifications