A comprehensive course to teach you how to complete SQL queries using Microsoft SQL Server and the T-SQL language.
What you’ll learn
- I assume you have absolutely NO SQL or database background before taking this course.
- You will need to have a Windows-based computer to run Microsoft SQL Server.
Do you want to learn a skill that can help you earn nearly $100,000 per year? If so, then this course is for you!
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the language we use to interact with databases that store data. This allows us to retrieve data with ease and simplicity. As terms like business intelligence and big databecome more familiar, businesses will need more people to learn the SQL language.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language within Microsoft SQL Server, one of the most popular database engines in the world.
You will have plenty of video lessons to teach you the majority of the content. Each section includes practice problems or additional e-books to help reinforce what you learn in the video tutorials.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) variant of the SQL language. Those who work with Oracle, DB2, or MySQL might not gain as much from this course.
- If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information
- Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
Created by Brewster Knowlton
Last updated 5/2018
Size: 1.00 GB