Learn Google Ads ( Adwords ) with the latest released User Interface.
Google Ads is an online advertising service developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertising copy, product listings, and video content within the Google ad network to web users. The Google Ads system is based partly on cookies and partly on keywords determined by advertisers. Google uses these characteristics to place advertising copy on pages where they think it might be relevant.
Benefits of learning Google Ads,
- Google gets 1 USD out of every 3 USD spent on online advertising or Digital Marketing.
- More than 1M Advertisers are actively advertising using Google Ads.
- Google Display Network (GDN) can reach 90% of internet users on 2 Million Websites.
- High demand for SEM Experts, so learning Google Ads will help you to land in a Good Job.
In this course, you will learn to set up and run different types of ad campaigns like,
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Youtube Ads
- Universal App Campaign
And can do the following activities
1. What is Keyword Research and how to do it?
2.Keyword Match Types in Ads.
3. Types of Ads to be created in Google Ads.
4.How to Create a Search Ad Campaign to advertise on SERPs( Search Engine Result Pages).
5.How to advertise on more than 2 Million websites that use Google Adsense.
6.Advertising on YouTube Videos and Channels.
7. Advertising Your App on Play store and other Google Networks.
8.Remarketing and Conversion Tracking on Google Adwords.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS GOOGLE ADS COURSE,
You will have,
- Lifetime access to the course
- Support and Answer to your doubts on the Q&A Section
- Course Completion Certificate from Udemy
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Enroll now and I am sure you will love the course content.