Learn to build and publish your own npm modules so other developers can use
What Will I Learn?
- Install node version manager (NVM) to enable them use different versions of node
- Learn to use git and node command prompt
- Create and publish a package that generates random alphanumeric characters
- Publish package that manipulates arrays
- Publish package that works with strings
- Learn to use node http module
- Build and publish a package that interacts with an external API
- Nodejs Installed
- A text editor of your choice
- Request etc
Do you have an idea of a node package/module that will help other developers like you but don’t know how to start or where to start from?
Are you looking to learn how node modules are built and published? Then this course is for you.
In this course you will create modules that
- Generates random alphanumeric characters
- Allows arrays to be manipulated
- Manipulates strings
- Interact with external API to return results
You will also learn
- To setup the project for git and add the codes to the github repository
- To setup the projects for NPM
- To write unit tests using mocha, expect and supertest libraries
- To publish the modules
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with a passionate mindset to learn
- Anyone that wants to learn how to publish their own npm modules/packages for other developers to use
Created by Uzochukwu Eddie Odozi
Last updated 11/2017
Size: 794.20 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/node-package-manager-course-build-and-publish-npm-modules/.