- This course is for beginners to graphic design and for anyone who wants to learn the full suite of Adobe CC products, including Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, InDesign, and more!
- You will learn intermediate and advanced terminology that you can use to incorporate in graphic design, user interfaces, mobile app design, logo design, t-shirt design, and other digital or print mediums.
- You will need a subscription to the Adobe CC suite of applications. The current version filmed in this course is the Adobe CC 2019 suite.
- Project files and resources can be found in available lessons located directly in this course.
Learn Graphic Design with Adobe CC in this New Course!
Many people want to become designers but don’t know the basic fundamentals of design at all.
It can takes years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how it even works.
but it doesn’t have to be like that.
By utilizing the proper tools of programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign, and more you can propel yourself from a beginner to an expert, just by having the right education.
You have found the perfect course for learning graphic design. It doesn’t matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you design in the most effective means necessary.
With over 13+ hours (and counting) of video and practical projects to follow along with, this course isJAM PACKED with information to help you learn this graphic design and Adobe CC programs!
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Not only that, but this course is also designed so that if you already know some graphic design principles and just need help with a specific program, you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from learning graphic design?
The fundamentals of design are useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn’t matter if it’s logo design, web design, social media, user interface design, advertising, product design, printing, or t-shirts. This course will cover ideas that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of the main principle being taught so that you get in-depth knowledge of that theory. And most sections come with a practical, real-world project that you can follow along with.
This course will cover:
- Adobe CC Programs
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Adobe InDesign
- Social Media Graphic Design
- Icon Design
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- Mobile App Design
- Poster Design
- Book Cover Design
- and much, much more!
Other great stuff you might want to know..
Not only will you get over 13+ hours of video content (and counting) and lessons, project files, and a new life skill, you will also have direct communication with the instructors to help you along.
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructors and others. There is even a facebook group to connect with Lindsay and I and other students to ask questions, get feedback and participate in design challenges.
Feeling lost? Don’t worry, we are here for you!
As they say, “Come for the course, stay for the community.”
What else is there to know?
Well there is that little 30 day money back guarantee thing.
That basically means that if you don’t enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It’s a win-win situation!
and we applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning graphic design with Adobe CC so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically design for beginners interested in graphic design. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to.
- This course is great for:
- – Graphic Designers
- – Website Designers
- – Logo Designers
- – UI / UX Designers
- – Product Designers
- – T-Shirt Designers
- – Businesses
- – Marketers
- – Publishiers
- – Social Media Experts
- any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design and Adobe CC programs!
Created by Lindsay Marsh, Jeremy Deighan
Last updated 12/2018
Site: 9.27 GB