- Experience managing projects
- Thorough understanding of the PMBOK Guide
- Project management processes
Ready to pass your PMP exam but need a final boost to get you there? This is the course for you.
This short, but accurate, PMP course focuses on the most important processes you must know to pass your PMP exam. Focus on these topics and you’ll be in great shape for earning those three wonderful letters: PMP. This course covers the most essential components of the PMI PMP exam. We’ll also review all of the project management processes you should know for your PMP exam. We’ve also included our popular PMP Memory Sheets to help cram more efficiently.
The PMP Exam Cram includes a test-passing strategy that focuses on what you’ll be tested on – not just what’s in the PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition. We’ve pared down the fluff and drilled down into the exam objectives. If you’re serious about passing the PMP exam and need a final push for exam day – this is the seminar for you.
In this PMP Exam Cram session we include:
- A test-passing strategy for the PMP exam
- Specific guidelines on what you need to know for PMP exam success
- In-depth explanations for PMP topics like float, EVM, and charting
- Every PMP exam topic explained and defined
- PMP Memory Sheets to print and memorize
- Complete walk through of the 49 processes
- 135-practice exam questions
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Who this course is for:
- PMP exam candidates
- Project managers
Created by Joseph Phillips
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 8.94 GB