- You should already be familiar with CSS, HTML and SASS.
Compass is a framework (library) for SASS which means that inside of it you can find lots of useful utilities -that I will be showing you inside this course.
These utilities can save your time with developing your websites. By using Compass, you can use various functions/mixins created by other programmers, which you would normally need to write on your own.
As always time = money. Save your time by learning Compass.
Make your website load faster using Sprites within Compass. With Compass you can create Sprites instantly. If you do not know what Sprites are, watch my free lesson about Sprites and you will see that this course is worth taking.
After my course you will know how to:
- install compass
- integrate compass with sass
- use compass
- use and know what are sprites
- use Compass inside a great IDE
- create vendor prefixes using mixins
- and much more
I give you 100% satisfaction – if you do not like my course you can request a full refund up to 30 days. Remember that if you have any questions regarding topics covered in the course please feel free to ask.I’m always happy to help!
Please check free lessons before buying! See for yourself the great quality of the course and enjoy it!
Who is the target audience?
- This Compass course is meant for people who do not know Compass or want to improve / remind themselves of things that are inside Compass. No prior knowledge about Compass is needed.
- This course is not for you if you do not know SASS
Created by Arkadiusz Włodarczyk
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 122.95 MB