- You should already be familiar with the basics of HTML and CSS.
If you want to write clean and easy to maintain code or you do not know what SASS is, then you are in the right place.
After this course you will write your CSS faster – your code will be clean and easy to maintain.
SASS allows you to:
- reduce the time needed for creating and maintaining a CSS code
- quickly create clean responsive web design
- divide your project into logical modules without losing website loading speed
- have many logical files in development and generate automatically one compressed CSS file
- create variables (you can save and reuse values that are used in many places)
- create mixins (write reusable code only once)
- do nesting (which makes your code easier to organize)
- choose colors for website on a whole new level
- and much more
SASS is very similar to CSS so you do not need to worry about learning it from scratch.
SASS is expanding CSS by additional cool features that you will get to know during my course.
After this course you will know how to:
- install SASS
- write clean and easy to maintain code
- make output CSS file automatically compressed
- use SASS’s language syntax
- create a professional clean project
- create responsive web design using SASS
I guarantee you that after completing this course you won’t want to go back to write normal CSS code. Why? Because it won’t be as fast and effective as by using SASS.
Over 85,000 students bought my courses and all of them are happy.
I give you 100% satisfaction – if you do not like my course you can request a full refund up to 30 days. Remember that if you have any questions regarding topics covered in the course please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help!
Please check free lessons before buying! See for yourself the great quality of the course and enjoy it!
So JOIN NOW and save your precious time. Learn SASS faster with my course.
Who is the target audience?
- This SASS course is meant for people who don’t have any knowledge about SASS or for students looking for the new way to write cleaner code. This course assumes you know the basics of HTML and CSS.
Created by Arkadiusz Włodarczyk
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 200.50 MB