- Passion for learning Visual Basic
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Passion for programming
- Basic knowledge of computer science is optional
Learn about everything there is to know about Visual Basic Applications and How To Program Them. A step by step process is used to show explain every facet of these topics.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What Visual Basic is?
- Microsoft Certifications
- How to program in the Visual Basic language
- Features of the Visual Basic programming language
- Coding semantics
- Website programming
- Design practises of applications
- Application programming
- Object Oriented programming
- Network programming
- Multithreading programming
Visual Basic is fast becoming a worldwide Tour De Force that is requested by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft. This course will ensure you are not left as more and more companies request this awesome language. This course will teach your everything about programming Visual Basic applications and websites.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to learn about Visual Basic
- Developers looking to learn the skills needed to acquire Microsoft Certifications
- People looking to learn about programming
- Those seeking to understand how Visual Basic works
- People seeking guidance on how to create Visual Basic based programs
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various features of the Visual Basic programming language
Created by Frahaan Hussain
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 1.84 GB