- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2019 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design experience is needed.
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
Are you excited to get into the world of UI/UX but you don’t know where to start? This course will allow you to add UX designer to your CV & start getting paid for your new skills.
Hi there, my name is Dan & I am an Adobe Certified Instructor. Together we are going to learn how to use Adobe XD. We will use this UX UI design tool to create a beautiful User Interface & streamlined User Experience.
- Aria: “This course is definitely above expectations so far. I didn’t expect to get so much insight into the briefing and the communication between UX Designer and a client. It helps to see the brief and to learn that there are different tiers of income based on projects and experience. Love It!”
During our course we will use an actual freelance project which I am working on. It’s a project that needs both a website interface & a mobile app, so it will give you a good idea of how to manage your own UX projects.
This course is aimed at people new to design & user experience. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
- Kate: Excellent course – Dan is an excellent teacher and I thoroughly enjoyed following along with his videos. Highly recommend! July 2018: I have updated this review with an extra star because of how useful this course has been in the months following it’s completion. I am using Adobe XD daily and Dan’s instruction was instrumental to adding this feather to my front-end web development hat.
First I’ll show you how to construct a good brief & UX persona. Then you will learn to create simple wireframes, from there we will learn how to implement colours & images correctly in your designs. You will learn learn the do’s and don’ts of choosing fonts for web & mobile apps. We will also cheat a little by exploring pre-made UI kits to speed up our workflow.
We will build & prototype both a website design and a mobile app design, connecting pages and also adding full interactivity ready for user testing. I will share with you all the secret tricks inside Adobe XD that help you speed up repetitive tasks and we will work all the way through to exporting correct files & creating your design specs.
- Leigh: “I really enjoyed this course. I was a UX designer before the course and was looking for more information on XD and getting to know the program itself better, and this course really nailed it! It has great UX references and a few refreshing perspectives. As well as it really helps you learn XD in the process. The instructor is engaging and fun to listen to. Really really great course. I highly recommend to any new UX designers, as well as veterans looking for a refresh, or just to learn how to use XD.”
There is a project for you to complete during this class which will help develop your skills and will give you something for your own portfolio.
It is now time to upgrade yourself & learn Adobe XD.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Adobe XD in their career & get paid for their user experience design skills.
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of UX design.
- Aimed at people new to the world of design & user experience.
- For anyone that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their portfolio.